Wednesday 30 January 2013

FOR GIRLS ( a must read)


Growing up without a father isn’t easy, especially when you know that the person who fathered you is alive but out of reach or doesn’t care about your existence. Well some people had it easy, growing up with two parents, having to share their  childhood days with both mum and dad. But for others, its been just mum all the way. I guess its no strange reason why most children prefer their mothers.

Most teenage girls get into relationships, either with their mates, or older boys with the mentality that ‘he loves me’. He would do anything for me. Sure he would; most of them would do anything to get in between your legs. But then most of them want you for you and can give up sex just to be with you, honestly? Those kind of guys are really hard to come by.
Even the good ones, get sacred when they hear the words ‘Baby? I’m Pregnant’ that’s definitely a shocker for the guys, especially for the girl. But most guys don’t see it that way. All they think of is their selfish selves and how their lives are about to get more complicated.
 
 We females suffer more. Its like an end to our lives, but at the same time a child is a blessing. But still it changes the life of that girl drastically. Most especially if she wants to keep the baby. Most times girls go in for abortion either because the guy denied being responsible or she just isn’t ready to give up on the life she has. I’m not in support of abortion by the way, neither am I in support of pre-marital sex (no offence though). But if you want to have sex before marriage? Do it the right way, use protection. I read on google recently about Anti Pregnancy Pills and their dangers. Most guys push females or maybe its the other way round, into using morning-after pills. With a little research done, I found out sex without protection is way more pleasurable than using condoms, no wonder most guys/girls dislike the idea of condoms. For most people, the sight of a condom turns them off.
 
When a young girl gets pregnant, and decides to keep the baby, its the beginning of a new path for her, a path which would be a lot smoother if the father of the baby accepts his responsibilities and carries it on. But then, most parents aren’t that understanding. I know of someone who her parents disowned when they found out she was with child, that aside, girls are left to carry the cross alone. During abortion, the girl might lose her womb or the worst, her life. And then what? The dude cries for a few weeks, and moves on. No guy would want to marry a wombless female, he might stick to her for a while and after that, he’s off. From what I’ve seen, guys don’t like to be tied down. I have gone through the experience of growing up without knowing my father at the early stage of my life. The only male figure in my life was my maternal grand father. I grew up knowing my dad had denied both my mother and brother when i was about a year old. 

A young teenager who just graduated from secondary school, had to stay back home, put university on hold to bring the baby into the world. she got no support from her family, it isn't quite easy being a single mum. And I respect her so much for that, because she ended up raising such a wonderful child, though the father got into the picture at a later stage.

My advice for the girls is, do things the right way. Better be safe than sorry. Do things you wouldn’t regret at a later stage. Want to have sex? Use protection. They’re both female and male condoms in the market. If you scared of taking pills, make the guy do it. There are pills for guys too which I found out reduces the fertility of sperm cells to near zero. Girls don’t have to be the only ones taking these 'poisons' into their system. Sex is a two way thing. He should play his part too, after all they say the guy is the one who enjoys sex more.

The stuff written above,were not just random thoughts but are things which have happened and are still happening. I really don’t know if I made little or no sense, but Its better to play safe than try to fix the wrongs and consequences.

No comments:

Post a Comment