Sunday 28 April 2013

Beyonce and Jay-Z take 15-month-old daughter Blue Ivy to lunch in Paris


When asked if she would like to give Blue Ivy a sibling, the touring superstar said she would like to have more children.

Bey and Jay’s baby girl is growing up!
Blue Ivy, the 15-month-old toddler of famed music mogul parents Beyonce and Jay-Z made a debut at Septime restaurant in Paris on Thursday.


Jay-Z kisses Blue Ivy, who sports a ‘pump up the volume’ T-shirt, blue jeans and a fresh pair of kicks Thursday in Paris.

The stylish little starlet, who has a full head of hair, was rocking a “pump up the volume” T-shirt, blue jeans and a fresh pair of kicks as she was photographed cozying up to both Mommy and Daddy.


Beyonce Knowles lunches in Paris with her 15-month-old daughter Blue Ivy.
In the sweet shots, the family of three was all smiles as they enjoyed their lunch in France.


The music moguls take some time out Thursday to enjoy their cozy family of three.

Beyonce, 31, revealed February in an interview with Oprah Winfrey that her little diva, “is hilarious, and she is fire.”

“Lord, am I going to have me a time! She’s very smart. She’s already reading flashcards. She’s beautiful.”


As to whether Blue Ivy will get a sibling any time soon, the “Halo” singer said “I definitely want to have another child.”



Beyonce has said that she and husband Jay-Z are going to have their hands full with Blue Ivy — who the proud mother called very smart.

“But it’s also important for me to do what I love. I love to make music. I wanted to see after I had my daughter, if I was still as passionate about performing, maybe after this next tour I'll have another.

No comments:

Post a Comment